A Super Easy Way to Find Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter Now
Spent a lot time looking for Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter Now but nothing found? Well, don’t be upset. This article will show you all the locations to find Pink Rathian and how you can beat them easily. As you know, the Pink Rathian is basically a more heavily armored body that has greater health and attack power than its family. The attack power is also stronger than the normal Rathian. In terms of abilities, the Pink Rathian is very similar to other Rathians except for speed and attack power. No delay, let’s get started!
Part 1. Where to Find Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter Now?
It’s worth noting that the Pink Rathian will only appear for a limited time in Monster Hunter Now. Also, you’ll have a better chance of finding him if you have active boosted spawns during the final weekend. Here is the list of where Pink Rathian can be found in Monster Hunter Now location:
- Appearance dates: You can find Pink Rathian anything between October 29, 2023 Monday 9 a.m. local time and October 15, 2023 Sunday 4 p.m. local time.
- The boosted spawn times alongside Rathian starts on October 13, 2023 Friday between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. The second appears on October 14th and October 15th 2023 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- In habitat spawns, you can find it in Forest.
- The Pink Rathian can be find in Difficulty 5* and above.
- It’s available to players who have completed Chapter 9 when Rathian hunts unlocks and at boosted weekend, all players having Hunter Rank 11 and above can find Monster Hunter Now Pink Rathian.
In case, if you’re unable to find the required Rathian then you should look for some reliable solution and that solution is MocPOGO – Monster Hunter Now Spoofer. With this tool you can change the location to a specific place where you believe to have more chances to find Pink Rathian.
168,282 people have downloaded it.
- Change GPS location on iOS device without jailbreak.
- Simulate GPS movement with custom speeds.
- Change the location of all location-based games/apps.
- Support GPS joystick to play AR game on PC.
- Multi-Device control up to 15 devices.
- Support the latest iOS 16/Android 13.
Step 1 Download and install MocPOGO on your computer. Next, click the Start button to establish a connection between your computer and your mobile phone.
Step 2 Now you’ll need to select your mobile phone’s operating system and make sure you’re using a USB cable or Wi-Fi to connect. If you’re using the MocPOGO for the first time, you’ll need to enable USB debugging mode on your Android phone.
Step 3 Click the Teleport icon to determine your current location. If the location shown on the map is incorrect, click the Teleport icon again to get the correct location.
Step 4 Now you’re ready to enter the coordinates or name of the location in the search box. Tap the Find button to select the location.
Step 5You’ll now see the Go option on the map. Tap the Go option to teleport your current location to the desired location.
Part 2. How to Defeat Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter Now?
There is nothing special that you need to do to defeat the Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter World compared to the normal one. The important thing to know is that the Pink Rathian has a different behavior compared to the normal one. However, according to certain players, there are no unique moves except that it has a similar function. It’s worth noting that the Pink Rathian is comparatively weaker against Thunder and Dragon weapons.
It’s recommended that you equip the best Tobi-Kadachi weapons if you want to win a battle. Most importantly, the Pink Rathian appears as a 5-star monster. This means that you should be extra careful when fighting this monster, as its Tail Swipe can be very dangerous. The tail swipe can inflict poison and eat your health without your consent. In addition, this monster’s charged Fire Breath attack is sure to cause more damage than you can handle.
Tips: Pink Rathian Weapons and Armor in MH Now?
After finding the Monster Hunter Now Pink Rathian location, you should now be able to know the interesting things about this subspecies. In this section, we’re going to list the armor pieces of the Monster Hunter Now Pink Rathian. This monster’s armor is extremely good. At level 6, the Pink Rathian Vest will give you a level 2 Critical Eye. This gives you enough options to replace the Pukei-Pukei Chest with this one.
Here is the list of armor that you can consider:
- Rath Heart Helm – The armor skills include Special Boost Lv 1 and Windproof Lv 1 (Grade 6).
- Rath Heart Mail- it includes Dragon Attack Lv 1 and Focus Lv 1 (Grade 6).
- Rath Heart Braces – It includes Windproof Lv 2 and Critical Eye Lv 1 (Grade 6).
- Rath Heart Coil – It includes Critical Eye Lv 1 and Critical Eye Lv 2 (Grade 6).
- Rath Heart Greaves – It includes Special Boost Lv 2 and Dragon Attack Lv 1 (Grade 6).
The Dragon weapon has been added to the Monster Hunter Now as a part of Pink Rathian. Here is what you need to know:
- Rosen Arrow – The armor skill includes Evade Extender (Grade 6) and the weapon type is Bow with Dragon element.
- Wyvern Blade Blossom – The armor skill includes Evade Extender (Grade 6) and the weapon type is Long Sword with Poison element.
- Queen Rose – The armor skill includes Evade Extender (level 6) and the weapon type is a sword and shield with a poison element.
This blog discusses the Monster Now Hunter Pink Rathian and methods of finding and defeating it. It’s a subspecies of Rathian with increased armor, health and attack power. Finding it is dependent on specific dates and boosted spawns. Defeating the Pink Rathian requires caution, with suggestions for weapon choice. The blog also lists armour and weapons associated with the Pink Rathian. We’ve also discussed the MocPOGO – a premium tool that allows you to fake your current location to a desired location.