I. PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- We will only collect information that helps us to improve our Services;
- You may provide and we only collect information that can identify you personally(“Personal Information”) in order to provide the Services;
- Our privacy practices will be transparent to you
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Company or on the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
III. WHAT INFORMATION DOES mocpogo.com COLLECT?
- Whenever you interact with our website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features. We may use Google Analytics to gather non-Personal Information. In such cases, you may have the option to disable certain features as described below.
A few particular features to note:
- If you’re using our software and it crashes, the crash report sent to our server may contain some information about the operating system that you use.
- If you download content via our desktop software, we store a copy to your computer so that the next time you connect your phone you don’t have to download it again.
- If you provide us with your name and email address, we will use this information for the purpose of contacting you regarding our services and products. You may opt out of such communications at any time by unsubscribing through our website or contacting us through one of the methods listed at the end of this policy.
- Your phone number
- Your friends’phone numbers
- Your cat’s phone number
- Any of the content of your text messages, either sent or received
- Your music, photos, or videos
- The content you download via Company