Purchase & Refund
1. Is it safe to purchase from your website?
Yes. Our website is 100% secure and we take your privacy very seriously. We take measures to secure our privacy when browsing our website, downloading our products and placing orders online.
2. How do I know if my order has been processed successfully?
We will send you a registration email within an hour of validating your purchase.But sometimes, the arrival of this email can be delayed due to several factors including internet and system glitches, wrong email address, email spam settings and more.If you don’t get the registration email within an hour, please contact us via Support and we will respond within 48 hours.
3. Can I cancel the subscription after the purchase?
Yes, you can cancel the subscription at any time. Basic 1 month and 1 year plans often come with automatic renewal. But if you don't want to renew the subscription, you can cancel at any time. Click here to cancel the subscription by yourself
4. What is your refund policy?
Click here for our full refund policy. In reasonable order disputes, MocPOGO welcomes customers to submit a refund request that we will respond to in a timely manner and help you through the process.
5. How do I request a refund for MocPOGO?
Write us a email to begin the refund process and our Support team will contact you via email to provide you any assistance that you may require.
6. How do I get a refund on a repeated order?
If you have accidentally purchased two licenses for MocPOGO, and you want to keep only one, you can request a refund here. Make sure that you select “Refund/Exchanges” and provide the license email for both orders and we will assist you with the refund.
7. Why haven’t I received the refund yet?
You may not have received your refund yet for one or more of the following reasons:
- There could be a delay in the processing of the refund. Once the refund has been confirmed, it can take up to 7-10 business days for the money to arrive in your account. There are times however that the refund may be significantly delayed such as during holidays. But the refund should take more than 21 days to complete.
- If there is a chargeback request, the payment authority you used (card issuer/bank/PayPal etc.) will freeze the funds until the chargeback request has been investigated. In this case, you need to contact the payment platform or credit card Company to get further information about the process.